High Quality Clear Epoxy Resin for Keychain
|FOB Price:||US $10-13 / kg|
|Min. Order:||15 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|15 kg||US $10-13/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||200 Kilograms Per Month|
|Transport Package:||15kg/Set, Carton|
- Model NO.: 608AB
- Application: Construction, Badge, Nameplate, Label
- Classification: Room Curing
- Color: Clear
- The Mixing Ratio: 2:1
- Specification: SGS, ROHS, MSDS, STC
- HS Code: 3506912000
- Morphology: Liquid
- Material: Epoxy
- Characteristic: Resist Yellow
- Shelf Life: Six Months
- Trademark: Jinhua glue
- Origin: Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Epoxy resin Specification: 20kg/set
[Main Component of epoxy resin glue]
A component is resin, B component is curing agent.
The main agent 608A Curing agent 608B
Color: Colorless transparent Colorless transparent
Specific gravity: 1.15 1.15
Viscosity25°C : 700-1500CPS 100MAXCPS
Epoxy resin 608AB is based on the room temperature, having the features of:
(1) moderate viscosity, natural defoaming
(2) high transparency
(3) good room temperature or heating curing softness, good surface
[Scope Of Application]
The products of this series are widely used for LED lamp belt of lamp potting, stickers, planar crystal drop glue, decoration crystal glue, signs, nameplate, the surface encapsulation of the badge or transparent perfusion of electronic components.
[Conditions of usage]
1)Mixing ratio: A: B = 100:50(weight ratio)-->2:1
2)Hardening conditions: 25°C×10 H to 12 H or 55°C×2 H (2 g)
3)Usable time: 25°C×40min (100g)
1.Working environment: The container of holding glue please keep clean, A and B part should be in accordance with the weight ratio, weigh accurately , mix fully along the container wall by clockwise and use after 3 to 5 minutes .
2.According to the operational time and dosage of mixing rubber, avoid wasting. When the temperature below 15°C , please put A glue to glue again after warm up to 30°C , easy to operate, (a glue will be thicken when low temperature ); Must be sealed lid after use, avoid product rejection caused by moisture absorption.
3.When the relative humidity is more than 85%, the curing surface easy to absorb moisture in the air, form a layer of white mist, so when the relative humidity is more than 85%, is not suitable for room temperature curing, suggest to use the heat curing.
1. The operating environment should be ventilative and should keep away of the fire. Closely sealed after use.
2. Avoid the glue contact the skin and the eye, if contacts the skin, with soap and clear water cleaning, if touches the eye carelessly, uses the clear water to flush and to see a doctor immediately.
3. If the liquid cement has the stratification when used for a long time, use after the agitation evenly, do not affect its product quality
4. Take strict precautions against touching by the kids and entering into the mouth.
5. Please make a trial to avoid usage mistakes before application.
[Storage And Packing]
Stock the products in the air-tight seal at the temperature of 25°C . The shelf life is half a year. It is available to use based on passing of the test if being beyond the shelf life.
It's no problem that you can buy some samples to test at the first time.
|The properties after hardening|
|2) Dielectric constant||1KHZ|| 3.7|
|3) Moisture absorption||% 24 hours||< 0.1|
|4) Flexural strength||Kg/mm2||55|
|5) Volume resistivity||Ohm3||1x1015|
|6)Induced electric loss||1KHZ||0.42|
|7)Compressive strength||Kg/ mm2||3.4|
|8)Impact strength||Kg/ cm/cm2|| 6.8|
|10)Temperature resistance strength||°C||100|