Waterproof Encapsulation Surfboard Epoxy Resin Coating (829AB)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $12.5 US $8.5|
|Purchase Qty. (kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||400 Kilograms Per Month|
|Transport Package:||20kg/Set, Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 829AB
- Morphology: Liquid
- Material: Epoxy
- Main Agent Composition: Thermosetting Resin
- Promoter Composition: Curing Agent
- Color: Transparent
- The Mixing Ratio: 3:1
- MOQ: 20kgs
- Curing Time: 40min
- Specification: ROHS, REACH, CPSIA, PAHS
- HS Code: 3506912000
- Bonding Function: Coating
- Application: Construction, Surfboard, Paddle Board
- Classification: Room Curing
- Characteristic: Waterproof
- Composition: Organic Material
- Shelf Life: Six Months
- Package: 5kgs 20kgs
- Lead Time: 3 Days
- Trademark: Jinhua glue
- Origin: Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Epoxy resin Specification: 20kg/set
[Main Component of epoxy resin glue]
A component is resin, B component is curing agent.
The main agent 829A Curing agent 829B
Color: Colorless transparent colorless transparent
Specific gravity: 1.15 0.96
Viscosity25° C: 8000-10000CPS 500-2000CPS
Epoxy resin 829AB is based on the room temperature, having the features of:
(1) high hardness, good levelling property
(2) low viscosity, fine natural defoaming
(3) fast curing, it can be cured by heating
[Scope Of Application]
The products of this series are widely used for surface of composite material, mould, sport equipment covering, LED potting, mold filling, and the insulation of other electronic components, moistureproof, potting, confidential encapsulation.
[Conditions of usage]
1)Mixing ratio: A: B = 100: 33(weight ratio)-->3: 1
2)Hardening conditions: 25° C× 3H-4H(100g)
3)Usable time: 25° C× 15min (100g)
1. Working environment: The container of holding glue please keep clean, A and B part should be in accordance with the weight ratio, weigh accurately, mix fully along the container wall by clockwise and use after 3 to 5 minutes.
2. According to the operational time and dosage of mixing rubber, avoid wasting. When the temperature below 15° C, please put A glue to glue again after warm up to 30° C, easy to operate, (a glue will be thicken when low temperature ); Must be sealed lid after use, avoid product rejection caused by moisture absorption.
3. When the relative humidity is more than 85%, the curing surface easy to absorb moisture in the air, form a layer of white mist, so when the relative humidity is more than 85%, is not suitable for room temperature curing, suggest to use the heat curing.
1. The operating environment should be ventilative and should keep away of the fire. Closely sealed after use.
2. Avoid the glue contact the skin and the eye, if contacts the skin, with soap and clear water cleaning, if touches the eye carelessly, uses the clear water to flush and to see a doctor immediately.
3. If the liquid cement has the stratification when used for a long time, use after the agitation evenly, do not affect its product quality
4. Take strict precautions against touching by the kids and entering into the mouth.
5. Please make a trial to avoid usage mistakes before application.
[Storage And Packing]
Stock the products in the air-tight seal at the temperature of 25° C. The shelf life is half a year. It is available to use based on passing of the test if being beyond the shelf life.
|The properties after hardening|
|1) Hardness||shore D||>90|
|7)Induced electric loss||1KHZ||0.42|
|8)Withstand high temperature||°C||140|
|9) Moisture absorption||%||<0.15|
FREE SAMPLE IS AVAILABLE!!!
This epoxy polish-able AB glue can be coated to the composite materials such as fiber glass, fiber cloth, carbon firber which has a very wide range of application.It is polish-able, bright in surface, high hardness, easy to operate, fast curing time, enables this epoxy resin adhesive to be widely welcomed by our customers!