Clear Epoxy Resin for Nameplate (312AB/8)
|FOB Price:||US $11-13 / kg|
|Min. Order:||20 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20 kg||US $11-13/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||100 Kilograms Per Month|
|Transport Package:||20kg/Set, Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 312A/B-8
- Morphology: Liquid
- Material: Epoxy
- Main Agent Composition: Thermosetting Resin
- Promoter Composition: Curing Agent
- Color: Clear
- The Mixing Ratio: 3:1
- MOQ: 20kgs
- Trademark: Jinhua glue
- Origin: Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
- Bonding Function: Structural Adhesive
- Application: Construction, LED Resin Channel Letter, Signs, Sticker, Badge
- Classification: Room Curing
- Characteristic: Waterproof
- Composition: Organic Material
- Shelf Life: Six Months
- Package: 5kgs 20kgs
- Lead Time: 3 Days
- Specification: SGS, ROHS, MSDS, STC
- HS Code: 3506912000
Epoxy resin Specification: 20kg/set
[Main Component of epoxy resin glue]
A component is resin, B component is curing agent.
The main agent 312A-8 Curing agent 312B-8
Color: Colorless transparent Colorless transparent
Specific gravity: 1.15 0.96
Viscosity 25°C : 2000-4000CPS 100MAX
Epoxy resin 312 AB-8 is based on the room temperature, having the features of:
(1) good flowing property
(2) natural defoaming
(3) anti-yellowing property
(4) high transparency without ripples
(5) bright surface, suitable for curing at room temperature or high temperature
[Scope Of Application]
The products of this series are widely used for LED luminous letters, picture frames, handicrafts, glue, badges, high-grade resin letters and the insulation of other electronic components , moistureproof, potting, confidential encapsulation,etc.
[Conditions of usage]
1)Mixing ratio: A: B = 100:33(weight ratio)-->3:1
2)Hardening conditions: 25°C ×8H to 10 H or 55°C ×1.5H (2 g)
3)Usable time: 25°C ×40min (100g)
1.Working environment: The container of holding glue please keep clean, A and B part should be in accordance with the weight ratio, weigh accurately , mix fully along the container wall by clockwise and use after 3 to 5 minutes .
2.According to the operational time and dosage of mixing rubber, avoid wasting. When the temperature below 15°C , please put A glue to glue again after warm up to 30°C , easy to operate, (a glue will be thicken when low temperature ); Must be sealed lid after use, avoid product rejection caused by moisture absorption.
3.When the relative humidity is more than 85%, the curing surface easy to absorb moisture in the air, form a layer of white mist, so when the relative humidity is more than 85%, is not suitable for room temperature curing, suggest to use the heat curing.
1. The operating environment should be ventilative and should keep away of the fire. Closely sealed after use.
2. Avoid the glue contact the skin and the eye, if contacts the skin, with soap and clear water cleaning, if touches the eye carelessly, uses the clear water to flush and to see a doctor immediately.
3. If the liquid cement has the stratification when used for a long time, use after the agitation evenly, do not affect its product quality
4. Take strict precautions against touching by the kids and entering into the mouth.
5. Please make a trial to avoid usage mistakes before application.
[Storage And Packing]
Stock the products in the air-tight seal at the temperature of 25°C . The shelf life is half a year. It is available to use based on passing of the test if being beyond the shelf life.
|The properties after hardening|
|1)Hardness||shore D|| <85|
|2) Withstand voltage||KV/mm|| 22|
|3) Flexural strength||Kg/mm2||28|
|4) Volume resistivity||Ohm3||1x10*15|
|5) Surface resistance||Ohmm2||5X10*15|
|7)Induced electric loss||1KHZ||0.42|
|8)Thermal deformation temperature||°C|| 80|
|10)Compressive strength||Kg/ mm2||8.4|
FREE SAMPLE IS AVAILABLE!! SMALL ORDER IS ACCEPTABLE!!!